Logos are a crucial aspect of business branding. As such, a well designed logo should form a very important part of any company’s overall marketing strategy. At Digital Sprout we pride ourselves on our ability to thoroughly research and design a logo that is not only an ideal match for your company but memorable to your customers.
Our 5 Principles of Logo Design
At Digital Sprout, Livingston we follow 5 principles when approaching any logo design:
- SIMPLE – Simplicity makes a logo design easily recognizable, versatile and memorable. Good logos feature something unexpected or unique, without being “overdrawn.”
- MEMORABLE – Following on this principle of simplicity is that of memorability. An effective logo design should be memorable, which is achieved by keeping it simple yet appropriate.
- TIMELESS – A good logo should be timeless. Will yours stand the test of time? Will it still be effective in 10, 20 or 50 years?
- VERSATILE – An effective logo transcends a variety of media types and applications. For this reason, logos should be designed in vector format, to ensure that they scale to any size and look great in any format or background.
- APPROPRIATE – How you “position” the logo should be appropriate for its intended audience. For example, a child-like font and color scheme would be appropriate for a logo for a children’s toy store, not so much for a law firm.
Want to know more? Why not contact us on live chat by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.
We provide logo design tailored to clients specific needs. These needs vary in complexity from a fairly basic text logo to a full professional design complete with multiple image formats provided to the client for use on website, social media and of course printing.
Whilst we price every job individually, as a general guide we recommend clients budget a minimum of £500 for a text logo for their website and up to £2000 for a full professional design to include elements such as web logo, sizing for social media (each social media site has different sizing requirements. Use the wrong one and your logo will appear blurred and unprofessional), Business Cards and more.
Want to arrange a consultation for your logo design? Drop us a message using the live chat icon at the bottom right of your screen or use the button below to get in touch. Alternatively pick up the phone and we will arrange an appointment to go through your requirements in more detail.